Your use of the web site of Fraternity Chambers Limited is governed by these Terms and Conditions and subject to the Notice of Copyright.
Conditions of Use
1. The contents of these pages are provided as an information guide only, and do not constitute legal advice. Members of the public who have a legal problem should consult a suitably qualified lawyer.
2. These pages are updated from time to time, but may not always be up-to-date in every respect. No responsibility is accepted for loss arising from inaccurate or incomplete information, however caused.
3. No mention of any organisation, company or individual on these pages or on any pages to which there are links on these pages implies any approval or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such organisations, companies or individuals by Fraternity Chambers Limited.
4. Fraternity Chambers Limited does not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites that can be accessed through this web site and does not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
5. The user agrees that material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this web site is obtained entirely at the user’s own risk and that the user will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data, however caused.
6. In relation to any dispute arising out of use of this web site the user and Fraternity Chambers Limited agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, People’s Republic of China. The omission of Fraternity Chambers Limited to exercise any right under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right unless formally waived in writing by Fraternity Chambers Limited.
Notice of Copyright
1. Fraternity Chambers Limited retains copyright, where held, in all of its material placed on this web site.
2. The material on this web site may be copied for private use or use within an organisation provided that (a) the web site of Fraternity Chambers Limited is acknowledged as the source, (b) the material is not amended in any way, and (c) this permission is revocable at any time by Fraternity Chambers Limited.
3. Permanent storage or copying of the whole or part of this web site or the information contained therein or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any work or publication whether paper or electronic is expressly prohibited.
4. Application for other use of copyright material should be made to Fraternity Chambers Limited.
1. Fraternity Chambers Limited logs information relating to site usage. The information gathered is for internal use to allow us to refine and improve our site.
2. Fraternity Chambers Limited complies with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Fraternity Chambers Limited will not use or pass on personal information relating to users for commercial gain.
For any enquiry concerning the above, please contact us at email@example.com